Data files with nondisplayable characters Update

fixed

I just found out this only happens from the console.

Whooo. What a scare. I tried editing members from a regular telnet Client Access
Express for Windows and it works fine.

I don't understand why I would see this problem from the console though.

Thanks,

Gary