For some reason this one was at 24x80. It has worked in the past. I don't usually use
the console for editing. I changed it to 27x132. I found the CTL in a failed state. I
vry'ed it off, on and it's working now.

That was a great guess. I never would have guessed that.

Thank you very much.

On 23 Mar 2014 at 9:39, CRPence (CRPence <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>) commented
about Re: Data files with nondisplayable characters Upd: