From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 12:18 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: restart of Power7 box reveals HMC incompatibility?

In an ideal situation should you ever see this combination?
Service partition . . . . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
Firmware update policy . . . . . . . . . . : *HMC

If your Firmware update policy is *HMC, shouldn't your Service partition be No?

Where do you set "Service partition"?
Where do you set "Firmware update policy"? Isn't this the item I said earlier was in that ASMI setting?