From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 7:35 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: V6R1 to V7R1 i5/OS upgrade questions

And I think you'd probably want the INZSYS to finish prior to "the full backup before returning the system to the users".

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/19/2014 07:27 AM

I do not think that CHGIPLA to bring the system up restricted during an
upgrade is recommended. When do you have it fire off the INZSYS? After
the cume IPL?