RE: COMMON Virtual Conference

fixed

+1

Pete Massiello - ML <pmassiello-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 1/7/2013 12:59 PM

Remember, just like individuals who have to invest in their future by
going to conferences, taking courses, reading books, attending webinars,
reading Midrange-L, going to their local user groups; companies like
COMMON need to invest in their future as well.

That is why the various mix of new products to meet everyone's needs.
COMMON isn't giving up on its in-person conferences, but is appealing to
a market segment that might like virtual conferences, might find that
virtual conferences are easier for their budgets, or whatever reason.

Its good to educate the community, because when everyone knows and
understands the capabilities of this platform, the platform's market
will continue to grow. You know the saying, when the tide comes in, all
boats rise.

These are my opinions, and not those of COMMON.

Pete

--
Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions