Re: COMMON Virtual Conference

fixed

Aw come on Larry, at least you can spell RPG without prompting. Used to be pretty good at it too.

Booth,

If your in a small shop, and a PTF needs to be applied for your application, who's going to do it? True many will call Larry, Pete, myself or several others on this list but many times you don't have the time nor is is smart when all you need is just that one or two PTFs. I content that to be a great programmer, you need a well rounded knowledge of the system. Applying PTF is one of those things.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 1/7/2013 3:53 PM, DrFranken wrote:
> ... (ie, I program; applying PTFs is of no relevance to me.)

Ouch!

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com