Those stories are old, and COMMON has moved past its own fiscal cliff. The organization was doing well when I was Treasurer and we were even able to put money back into reserves. Be careful when using 3 and 4 year old information in this business.....

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 1/7/2013 2:53 PM, Matt Olson wrote:
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Read this from 2009:

And then read this to further re-iterate the point:

-----Original Message-----
From:rob@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:rob@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 2:43 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: COMMON Virtual Conference

Actually there are a ton of sponsors for this so I'm pretty sure COMMON's expenses (and then some) are more than adequately covered.

Rob Berendt
-- IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive Garrett, IN 46738 Ship to: Dock 108 6928N 400E Kendallville, IN 46755