Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 1/7/2013 2:53 PM, Matt Olson wrote:
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Read this from 2009:http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com/iseries/common-board-reveals-financial-situation-at-meeting-of-members/

And then read this to further re-iterate the point:http://www.itjungle.com/tfh/tfh102708-story08.html

-----Original Message-----
From:rob@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:rob@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 2:43 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: COMMON Virtual Conference

Actually there are a ton of sponsors for this so I'm pretty sure COMMON's expenses (and then some) are more than adequately covered.

Rob Berendt
-- IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive Garrett, IN 46738 Ship to: Dock 108 6928N 400E Kendallville, IN 46755 http://www.dekko.com