RE: program to read pf in reverse order using cl/400 program

fixed

The only suitable answers -have- to be

"Because I want to"
"To see if I can"
"To finish my homework assignment!"

When I was in college we used to try to write as small a Fortran program as possible that would generate the longest list of error messages. Why? Because some beginning programmer had quite a list, and he wasn't even -trying!-

Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx