Dear All,

Any exact cl program code to meet this requirement please?

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 12:51 AM, Musselman, Paul <
pmusselman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The only suitable answers -have- to be

"Because I want to"
"To see if I can"
"To finish my homework assignment!"

When I was in college we used to try to write as small a Fortran program
as possible that would generate the longest list of error messages. Why?
Because some beginning programmer had quite a list, and he wasn't even

Paul E Musselman