Not to be crass but...

Maybe that is the actual assignment:
"find the best on-line place to get someone else to do your work"
"ask a question on a help board, and see how many ways you get RTFM as an answer"

On 9/12/2012 9:00 AM, Dennis wrote:
I love Scott's reply. To me, the funny thing about the solution is the image of a possible wannabe plagiarizer trying to explain to his instructor just how the program works.
"He is so unlucky that he runs into accidents which started out to happen to somebody else."
-- Don Marquis

Bravely sent from my Galaxy tablet phone.

Paul Therrien<ptherrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The funny thing about Scott's solution is that CL is totally incidental
to the process.
It could have been any other language calling the C file procedures.
I don't think the OP should submit this solution as his answer to his
homework assignment.

Paul Therrien
Orion South, Inc.
800-437-7173; Ext. 551