Re: program to read pf in reverse order using cl/400 program

fixed

Hi Joel,

I had the impression that the OP wanted this in reverse RRN sequence. SQL would not be a very efficient way to do that (though, I guess it could work.) I thought record-level access would be better for this sort of thing.

If you really want to see my code, it's here:
http://www.scottklement.com/badexamples/reversef.clle.txt

There are probably 100 ways it could be improved, but I don't plan to actually use it.

Keep in mind that (as I've already said) I don't think this is a good technique, and I don't really recommend anyone do anything this way. (I can't say that enough.)

-SK