Re: program to read pf in reverse order using cl/400 program

fixed

Scott,
Charge the OP for the code. :-)

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Scott Klement <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Notice also that:

1) I asked what was meant by "reverse" (reverse of WHAT? Key? RRN?) and
the poster did not clarify, but merely restated the same question.

2) I asked for a definition of the file to read in reverse, and the
poster did not reply.

It sure makes me wonder about this OP!

FWIW -- I wrote myself a little CL program that does indeed read a file
in reverse RRN sequence. It works on any PF, and runs very fast. Not
sure I want to post it here, though -- I'd say the best answers have
already been given: "Do it in RPG."

-SK