Re: program to read pf in reverse order using cl/400 program

fixed

Dennis,

I did see Scott's reply but, as I mentioned in my response, I still feel my
solution is easier for the CL developer to implement, understand, and
support. My solution, like Scott's, is complete and working CL code.
Bruce Vining