Rob, You have and 'E4C'? Are you sure it is not an 'E4B'? The E4Bs have an
HEA. The E4Cs use the FC5767 ( call it a FC9055 ) as the Base Dual Port LAN
Adapter.

I config these on a regular basis and both IBM eConfig and SPT won't do
HEA's in an E4C. I have also talked to IBM support about virtualizing the
9055 and it is not supported.