Well now, I *AM* DrFranken and even I haven't been able to merge a POWER and an iSeries machine yet. Kudos for that accomplishment! :-)

Feeding that name into the "Universal Translator" tells me you have a new Power 720 server with IBM i as the operating system.

Going from memory as I'm out of town but I don't believe the Neoware console is supported on POWER7 hardware.

For LAN Console that IS Supported and I believe that gets connecterated to the T1 port but has to be enabled with the F65-F21 seqence. See this page:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas153916e16c53487bd8625752300600196

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis