Kirk,

How do I reconcile what you've said:
No More HEA's on the E4C models.
With what James said:
We have: HMC1, HMC2, S1, S2, T1-T4.
Isn't T1-T4 indicative of HEA? Or is there some sort of other 4 port
ethernet card?

And, as another poster said, I was a little confused also as to whether he
wanted HMC or Lan Console.
- We can access ASMI, but can't seem to run an HMC device.
- ...but still can't seem to get the Operations Console going...
So my first answer leaned towards Lan Console.

But let me duck back to HMC. I wonder what sort of HMC. Our HMC's are
too old for Power 7 equipment.
Let's see, 720
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/wikis/download/attachments/53871900/HMC+and+Firmware+AIX+VUG_Feb+2011.pdf?version=1
POWER7 requires HMC firmware level V7.710 or later
and
http://www-933.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/firmware/readme?fixid=MH01273#enhance7740
If an HMC is used to manage any POWER7 processor based server, the HMC
must be a model CR3 or later model rack-mount HMC or C05 or later deskside
HMC.
We have CR2's.