We have a 170 which has never had mirroring or parity.  I know that in order
to add it, we will have to add a raid controller card, which is not a
problem.  Our problem lies in the fact that this particular machine only has
three drives currently installed.  (2) 4GB drives and (1) 8GB.

I know that the data is shared across all three drives so my question is,
without having to do a complete reload, is there a way for us to replace
these drives in a systematic manner and add in raid ?

We have a 7102 which is not currently attached but can be if that will help
us in this project....

Suggestions on how best to do this....