Re: A9002000 - First iSeries boot - console not found

fixed

The LAN console setup usually requires that you are on the same LAN segment
with the PC, (routers could get in the way), but to find out how the
console is set, go to the following page:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/eserver/v1r3s/topic/iphbx/howcfswork.htm

I got a machine once that was shipped for HMC console, though I had ordered
it for LAN console.
Jut a thought,

********************

Edith Lueke
User-Centered Design Team, iSeries
http://w3.rchland.ibm.com/~lueke
email:  lueke@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ibm.com/eserver/iseries/ucd
507-253-4908        Tie:  8-553-4908

"..once a system is in development, correcting a problem costs 10 times
more than fixing the same problem in design.  If the system has been
released, it costs 100 times more"..  Susan Weinschenk
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060306/tc_nm/productreturns_dc