> Actually 3.7 CUMS were on CD rom.  If anyone has the last CUM for 3.7 that
> might have it. Anyone.  I suspect that most people have pitched old stuff
> like this.

It took some digging, but I found a two CD set, C8314370 which seems
to be the latest of any of the V3R7 stuff I could locate.  Ironically,
what I really have is copies of the CD's.  I sent the originals to you
back in July of 1999 according to my email history.  I was already off
V3R7 at that point, so sent you the originals but burned a copy "just
in case".

See, I knew it would come in useful someday.  :)

AFAIK, I can't extract a single PTF off the CD's, but I can send you
these CDs if you'd like them.