Nathan,

Many developers find that RPG + HTML working together is actually easier to
maintain.  In most instances, this approach requires less code.  I can
provide examples, if you would like.

Secondly, you always have the option to keep the HTML separated from RPG.
You can use server side includes to separate the HTML or use /copy's,
modules, and service programs to separate the RPG.

Here is an example ...

<script language="RPGLE">
      /copy QCOPYSRC,MYRPG
</script>

<head>
<title>Sample Page</title>
</head>

Seth Newton
snewton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Profound Logic Software, Inc.
Toll-Free: (877) 224-7768 x115
Fax: (603) 849-7757

RPGsp - iSeries Web Development has never been this easy!
Watch video demos: http://www.profoundlogic.com/video_demos/