From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Shane_Cessna@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:41 AM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Vendor presentations

<snip>
 1) JSP  - tomcat/WAS powered
 2) WebFaceing or/and HATS
 3) CGILIB in xTools - CGI / Apache powered. - correct me if I'm wrong...
 4) CGIDEV2 - CGI / Apache powered. - correct me if I'm wrong...
 5) RPGsp - CGI / Apache powered. - correct me if I'm wrong...
 6) RSP- CGI / Apache powered. - correct me if I'm wrong...
 7) WebSmart - What is inside  .. CGI?? - I have not had the time to drill
down that one??
 8) WOW- I think it is tomcat/WAS powered with a connection to ILE for the
native part of it....
 9) IceBreak - since it is a IIS inspired but native system I5 application
server without WAS or CGI at board...
10) eRPGSDK at http://bvstools.com/erpgsdk/
11) iSafari http://www.atgi.org/isafari.html
</snip>

Does anyone use any of these to do dashboards?  Or does anyone know if
these are capable of doing dashboards?...

Shane Cessna
Senior iSeries Programmer
North American Lighting, Inc.
(618) 662-4483 x2776