To: "Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries" <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 1:39 AM
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Vendor presentations

Hi Bob -gents ....

This is kind of interesting: Testing performance and scalability on each of these products by the concepts. I have heard roomers that CGI can't scale -
but I am not so sure........

The candidates might be :

1) JSP  - tomcat/WAS powered
2) WebFaceing or/and HATS
3) CGILIB in xTools - CGI / Apache powered. - correct me if I'm wrong...
4) CGIDEV2 - CGI / Apache powered. - correct me if I'm wrong...
5) RPGsp - CGI / Apache powered. - correct me if I'm wrong...
6) RSP- CGI / Apache powered. - correct me if I'm wrong...
7) WebSmart - What is inside  .. CGI?? - I have not had the time to drill
down that one??
8) WOW- I think it is tomcat/WAS powered with a connection to ILE for the
native part of it....
9) IceBreak - since it is a IIS inspired but native system I5 application
server without WAS or CGI at board...

Am I missing any products ....

Are there volunteers for making at test bench ?? - I'll lign up !!

--
Regards

Niels

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Pluta" <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>