To: "Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries" <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: [WEB400] HTTP server tuning

maybe you can read this new redpaper:
(but anyway a 170 with little memory is not so good for serving dynamic
pages, or only for serving very little pages)

IBM Redbooks | Tips and Techniques for Using TCP/IP on i5/OS
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/redp4158.html?Open

Saludos/Regards,
Guillermo Andrades
CPI Software http://cpiS.es