That's a great idea, Bob.  In fact, I hope to have a test bench up that will
provide just that sort of information.  Using AJAX as the client-side
technology, it will allow us to very specifically target various server-side
mechanisms.

While we're going to be focused purely on architecture as opposed to
products, I hope we'll be able to Open Source enough of the framework to
allow vendors to add their own products into the benchmarks.

Joe