But you won't always get your product either Jim. Still waiting for an issue to be resolved on a license of RDi that I bought two weeks ago!

Jon P.

On Jul 26, 2023, at 12:55 PM, Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

IBM assigns all those wonderful customer numbers, not the actual customer.
There is some arcane set of rules about how they are created so if the
BP, or distributor, or the wind blows a new customer number gets created.

Now with passport (dis)Advantage if you manage to log on and renew there,
you won’t wind up with another customer number, but that is one of the few
instances.