Hi Edmund

Well, it's working - thanks much for your help.

I'd originally installed the jetty plugin in the wrong place - C:\IBM\SDP - once I put it into C:\Program Files\IBM\SDP, all is good - it's downloading the content now.

Was C:\IBM\SDP the installation directory for a different version? Or some other purpose? Just curious.

Vern