From: Kaiserbladekarl

Isn't that the point? Shouldn't it have all the goodies necessary to
develop a complete iSeries app? I' m not asking for anything more.

Some would say that a web-based application *IS* a complete application.
That certainly was IBM's position until the green screen crowd made it known
they would like to use this cool new tool, as well.

Interesting. I should stick with SEU even though IBM will abandon it.
because my employer will not invest 700 for me to use a "free" tool.

Nobody said "abandon".  SEU will always be there, it just won't have all the
features of WDSC.  And if you can't afford $700 to use the new tools, then
you can still use the old tools.

You can also churn your own butter and raise your own cattle, and ride a
horse to work.  It's really a matter of priorities.  Personally, I think my
extra productivity is worth that $700.

Anyway, nobody's forcing you to use WDSC.  Stick with SEU forever.  It's a
perfectly adequate environment for green screen development.

Joe