You already have that. It is a 5250 device and SEU. Smile.....

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Kaiserbladekarl
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 9:24 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Code/400 Install Vista

Fact: Microsoft DOES provide software and hardware vendors with pre-
release versions of operating systems to give them time to update
their software and drivers. They cannot control what those vendors do
with it though. IBM has had ample time to update their software to
work with Vista or to develop work-around procedures to users. All
new computers are coming pre-loaded with Vista, including business
machines so IBM along with all the others had better catch up or face
a severe user backlash.

While it is true that Microsoft has a poor track record on software
reliability itself, the fact that WDSC will not update or load or run
on Vista is not Microsofts problem it is IBMs.

Microsoft is also not to blame for the fact that WDSC has no means to
interact with the iSeries in an interactive manner. They have had
plenty of time to migrate CODE Designer to WDSC but have chosen
instead to focus on web applications even though I would guess that a
majority of users would prefer the latter.

Please IBM we just want an stable, quick and complete IDE we can use.