Joe Pluta wrote:
Me, I'm talking about having different filters for different
applications within an application suite, as well as for different
versions for historical or comparative purposes, so I need lots of
filters in one connection.

Joe,

I've been using the connection per project for some time now and one of
the things I really like is that I can easily open the connection for an
old project and see what objects were used.  It makes going back in time
much easier.

I also think it simplifies the clutter of multiple filters.  I do use
filter pools, but my main connection to our development box is still
cumbersome to navigate.  It contains filters for each of the source
files in my library (27 files, each for a different application +
personal development/historical files) filters for members of my
development team, and filters for our production source.  Each in a
separate pool.  I much prefer a project connection where I can filter
just the source files I will need.  It's a much smaller list to wade
through.

Because connections are the top level of RSI it's easy to find things if
the names are descriptive.

Just my $.02

Rick