Right-click the Filter -> Move, then select the filter pool to which you
wish to move the filter.

wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 06/07/2006 11:09:28 AM:

So, how does one go about moving existing filters to another filter
pool?

Thanks, Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of AGlauser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 9:05 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Enhancement Request

Right-click iSeries Objects->New->Filter Pool.

I have a filter pool for each application group, and it works well for
me.
 Some IBMers have suggested that connections are meant to organize
different projects, though for some reason I find that counterintuitive.

I agree that a full-blown directory structure for filters would be nice.

Adam