What do you do about paying JBA extra license fees and getting auth codes
for the second box...?
I doubt they would look favorably on giving them to you for free...

Dan Thomas <DThomas@lpw-mdi.com> on 12/19/2000 02:58:36 PM

Please respond to JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com

  To:          "'JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com'"
               <JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com>

  cc:          (bcc: Jeff Klipa/Harvard)

  Subject      RE: Creating a Test Company based on Live
  :            Company Files

Is a second small server for testing not a cost effective option for most
companies?

Dan Thomas
Sr. VP Information Systems
MDI