  • Subject: FW: GEAC providing Source Code - for a price...
  • From: "P Cunnington" <p.cunnington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 17:25:28 +0100
  • Disposition-Notification-To: "P Cunnington" <p.cunnington@tsluk.demon.co.uk>

We work with some really high volume transaction users of JBA software in
the UK. From the conversations I have had with MIS Directors in those
organisations, if they chose to vote with their feet, by cancelling
contracts, support agreements, slowing down roll out plans, etc., the
reverberations would most likely cause Geac to back down - they cannot
afford bad publicity from the JBA user base.

Paul Cunnington
Sales Director

iOM (UK) Limited
2 Gayton  Road