Thanks for the reply DON
I will look into that tomorrow

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Don Brown <DBrown@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 9/5/19 17:55 (GMT-05:00)
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Tabbing to a DDS output field

Alan I am not sure I understand what you are trying to achieve
conceptually - I have read the posts but am confused that you want to not
change the data but allow the user to tab to the field and then prompt.

Have you thought of using a button ?

You can tab to a button and tab away from the button and press enter on a
button or assign a function key to a button or retrieve the cursor
position of a button.

The text in the button can either be a character string defined in the DDS
or a program-to-system field. (See the DDS for Display files manual for
more specific details )

From the posts I have read I think this may do what you want or I may not
be understanding the goal you are trying to achieve.

Cheers

Don Brown

This email has been scanned for computer viruses. Although MSD has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, MSD cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.