system can handle the communications for you. You can use such options as
scheduling and unattended operations. Management Central is flexible and
easily manipulated to suit your needs.

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 10:03 PM, midrange <franz9000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A good command (when not locked up..) is WRKSYSACT and use the command
options to refresh every x seconds - you won't know what all the "Q"
programs are but finding things like your own trigger programs firing over
and over and other fun things..

Jim Franz

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
James
H. H. Lampert
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 7:53 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Refresh my memory: what *is* Management Central, was Re: System
locked up, and I can't find anything to indicate why.

It happened again, and we think we know the root cause (and the "Management
Central" messages in the LIC log appear to be a symptom, rather than a
cause).

But can somebody refresh my memory about just what Management Central is? I
vaguely recall being told about it at some time in the past, but it isn't
something that normally comes up in conversations around here.

--
JHHL