Suggest you also look at TOTAL/400 from ADEonics, Inc.

Mark Clanton

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jeff Crosby
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2018 11:29 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IBM i source code analysis

All,

User of Abstract for documentation for many, many years. I have requested for support for free form RPG for as long as I can remember.

Once again, just today, I was informed by HelpSystems that "... there is an enhancement request to support free format RPG, but unfortunately, it appears that there are no plans to add this functionality to Abstract at this time as the request does not appear on any roadmaps for development efforts."

So I've just about had it. Someday I'd like to retire and whoever takes my position will need some help here without a doubt.

Last October there was a discussion on this list about other documentation software available. Both Hawkeye Pathfinder and Databorough (now owned by Fresche Solutions) X-Analysis were mentioned.

Anyone familiar with both? How complete they are? Kept up to date?
Others?

Thanks for any insight.

--

Jeff Crosby
VP Information Systems

The opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily the opinion of my company. Unless I say so.