From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Crosby
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 10:20 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: AS/400 - UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) Question

It does sound plausible at least.

We have a 10kva unit for our 270 <g>.

We got it initially when we had a S/36 and thought we would be
installing a S/38 one day (this was pre-1988).  Now we have the 270, the
phone system, 4 PCs, 2 printers, the Cisco router, DSL modem, about 8
modems, and 3 ethernet switches on it.  It's at 13% capacity. We had
extension cords strung thru the ceiling tile to another 4 PCs, but the
fire dept didn't like that. <g>

--
Jeff Crosby