Janet,

Thanks, so much.  Just a quick post before I go offline, for a bit:

You wrote "I can't be more specific than that, unless we narrow done the
universe to talk about specific business problems."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME...!  I settle for just picking the correct universe...!
ROFLMAO...  Whew...!

I'm jerking your chain, but I hear exactly what you're saying.  No focus =
no concrete discussion of pros and cons (that's my take).

I'm tied up most the day, but will check your link later.

===> But here's my deal:  I've done a quick pass on what's available, and
find it wanting.  What I'm looking for is C/S and Webprogramming that's as
easy as green-screen.  That's what I believe the industry needs (though may
not want).  I believe the market would pay for it, if they saw it with their
own eyes.  I don't see a lot of INSURMOUNTABLE technical difficulties, but
don't want to minimize them either.

Is that narrow enough?  I mean, that's still pretty broad, but narrows it
down some, I hope.

Would you like to pursue this on this list?  Off-list?  Either way, if your
interested, pick a time to meet (preferably sometime after today, if at all
possible).

Thanks again.

jt

"Have a GREAT day...!  And a BETTER ONE TOMORROW~~~:-)" (sm)