  • Subject: RE: Connection closed by remote host
  • From: Chris Bipes <rpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 15:30:46 -0700

Check your FTP Server configuration.  I have my time out set to 10 minutes.
What is yours set to?

CFGTCP
20. Configure TCP/IP applications
10. Change FTP attributes
Inactivity timeout . . . . . . . INACTTIMO      600

Christopher K. Bipes     mailto:ChrisB@Cross-Check.com
Sr. Programmer/Analyst   mailto:Chris_Bipes@Yahoo.com
CrossCheck, Inc.         http://www.cross-check.com
6119 State Farm Drive    Phone: 707 586-0551 x 1102
Rohnert Park CA  94928 Fax: 707 586-1884

If consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, only geniuses work here.
Karen Herbelin - Readers Digest 3/2000