  • Subject: Re: What are a programmer's rights to what he writes?
  • From: "L. S. Russell" <leslier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 12:13:46 -0500

If you truly think that success requires a company to stifle creativity
by maintaining total control over; source, programmer and development
direction then you should read Leading Change by Tom Kotter and apply it
to this discussion.

--
L. S. Russell Programmer/Analyst
Datrek Professional Bags, Inc.