I've been waiting for some more responses to Peter's question.  We are on
4.05, and use Citrix both within a VPN environment (for dial in access) and
outside VPN (in the office).  Each user is assigned a unique workstation
ID, and we have no problems with this.  Does this work differently in a
client server environment (just in case we ever get there!)?

                    <a-mckeown@rogers

                    .com>                    To:     "SSA's BPCS ERP System"

                    Sent by:                 <bpcs-l@midrange.com>

                    bpcs-l-bounces@mi        cc:

                    drange.com               Subject:     Re: BPCS C/S in a
Citrix
                                             environment

                    01/27/2003 10:13

                    AM

                    Please respond to

                    "SSA's BPCS ERP

                    System"

Peter

To alleviate your concerns with the IP Address I would recommend that you
switch your Citrix environment to a VPN environment.  A VPN environment
would permit each client to have their own IP address via DHCP settings of
the ISP.

Andrew