Re: Question for Printer Gurus

fixed

We are 100% green screen by the very vocal choice of our end users and
their managers.

Buck, it might help to pass along a video:

http://www.relational-data.com/promo/gradebook/gradebook.php

It's a promotional video but it gives a picture of a shop without
green-screens and spool files. This video seems quaint now, as we have
added a lot of functionality to our Web portal and Teacher GradeBook since
then.

More important than the color - you get a picture of how work-processes
might be enhanced and streamlined.

Nathan.