Hi Alan -

On Thu, 4 Sep 2014 10:28:14 -0600, Alan Campin <alan0307d@xxxxxxxxx>

It's funny. In the shops I worked in everyone wanted their reports in GUI
and everything had to be converted to Excel. Nobody wanted printed reports.

Everyone wanted GUI front ends. "Why can't I have GUI screens like I get on
my PC applications.". Now making that happen was damn near impossible but
that was always the request and I don't know how many AS/400 that ceased
being because the management wanted GUI applications and the AS/400 people
told them they couldn't do that.

We have lots of people who want reports emailed in one or more formats
that can be processed by a PC application, and we support a variety of
formats (all using programs written by me where all of the attachments
and the email itself are built in QTEMP).

NOBODY has asked for GUI front ends to replace green screen programs
running in iAccess.