Re: Question for Printer Gurus

fixed

On 9/4/14 1:24 PM, Ken Sims wrote:

We have lots of people who want reports emailed in one or more formats
that can be processed by a PC application, and we support a variety of
formats (all using programs written by me where all of the attachments
and the email itself are built in QTEMP).

I've used, at various installations of our CRM product, at least three different distinct combinations of software to print reports to PDFs, and then email those PDFs somewhere.

One of the most recent examples is our own support invoicing system.

--
JHHL