I'm beginning to believe that the folks who did DDS for printer files never talked to the folks who did display files ...

Latest barrier in my conversion effort is lack of support for the MSGID keyword on printer files. MSGCON is supported but that is of no use to me since I need to be able to use the LIBL to control the message file that is used and MSGCON values are resolved at compile time as far as I can tell.

I know a number of you out there write apps that support multiple languages - how the heck do you handle that for printer files?

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com