Re: running batch jobs from QINTER

fixed

Never a good idea to run batch jobs in QINTER - the characteristics of the *INTER machine pool are that the jobs get a lot more priority than they should for batch work.

Instead, use JOBQ QUSRNOMAX - there is no limit to the jobs that can be run through there - and it's on the system for this exact purpose.

And hardly anyone else would know about it!!

HTH
Vern