Is there any performance issue at all
running batch job in QINTER session. the job will take about 20 seconds to

I would make it in a loop to run every few minutes. until I complete the
view that would negate the need for this run.

I would have it close itself every night and a scheduled job kick it off in
the morning.

The reason I dont want to put this in batch is because, the batch queues
are single threaded so you can't hold up the others. and there are jobs
that need to run before the daily IPL - if they dont the machine won't come
up. So am very afridai to mess around there.