Re: Availability of (oldschool) 4-port Twinax brick?

fixed

Rene

Well it should work then...

The IP address on the console is it the same sub-net as your actual 170...I had to change mine before it would work...

My IBM i is 192.168.0.4 and the console is 192.168.100.2 - make sure the com port is correct on your PC. You can just see the console screen behind...(not gloating) ;)

The PC is on 192.168.0.0..