Availability of (oldschool) 4-port Twinax brick?

fixed

Hi Rene,

Where are you located - I've got one you can have...I don't use it any more I have the direct attach console on mine and Ethernet for Telnet..and it works perfectly..

I'm happy to go thru my console setup with you...my old dev box is a 170 at V5R4 - the console is an old XP laptop - used for nothing else I hasten to add.

I put a USB converter on the serial end of the console cable and it works ok(didn't have a serial port I could use on the laptop)

I would be better if we could get the console working without the twinax..

I'm looking to replace the dev box this year with a new power box as a couple of my clients are now using 7.1..

Regards

Kevin