Hi Mike,

<Vendor>
We have a product that will enable you to schedule restricted commands and saves..
You can schedule a full system save..and a dup tap command.

The restricted command processor runs on the console and will run any commands you like.
It will take the system down to a restricted state and bring it back up - if it encounters errors you can have them automatically replied to as well making sure the system is ready for business or not as you like after a command is run.

So for instance you can remotely submit a reclaim storage interactively or schedule it to run every Sunday morning as an example.
That is as much as I will say - for fear of offending anybody - you have my details if you wish - you can also try it..
</Vendor>

Regards

Kevin