Re: Availability of (oldschool) 4-port Twinax brick?

fixed

Rene,

One thing I did notice - if I leave my windows xp pc up with the ops console running - when I re-boot my IBM i - I get the same behavior you are seeing..

Try a fresh boot of the IBM i - with the connected PC running - if your console does not come up - re-boot the PC as well and see if you get the service tools signon..

Good luck

Kevin